As I am sure that you know, the pathway for continuous improvement in any field is paved with feedback.
At SparePartsKnowHow we have been listening to feedback and here is what we have heard:
- You are frustrated by time limits for access
- You find that the content you need always seems to be at a level you can’t access
- Your employer says that there is no budget for online resources
- You are busy and don’t have time to access content
All of these ‘friction’ points make it harder for you to keep on improving.
Here’s what we’ve done to address these specific points:
- Extended the access time for paid membership to a full 12 months (the complimentary Basic level has no time limit at all!) No more 3 or 6 month limits.
- Moved to just one level of paid access and made all content available at that level. We call this the Pro level. No more finding that what you need is behind another pay wall.
- Made the Pro level available for just US$10 per week (billed annually). It is hard to argue that won’t fit the budget!
- Ensured that all content is available in ‘bite-sized’ chunks. On-demand delivery of relevant information for busy people.
Plus, we have introduced a new style of SparePartsKnowHow company level membership that provides Pro level access with even more benefits when you include the whole team (we call this the Elite Teams membership).
Of course, you could decide that you don’t need any of this.
You might be happy trolling through YouTube and other blogs searching for unstructured content of dubious origin. That is the same-old, same-old, not continuous improvement.
However, if you are looking for highly credentialled content that you won’t find elsewhere that WILL help you make a difference then follow this link to read more.
Posted by: Phillip Slater