This page provides links to the most popular complimentary spare parts management guides and downloads at SparePartsKnowHow.com.
This guide, titled 40 Key Lessons for Spare Parts Inventory Management and Optimization, will:
- introduce you to the concept of Sparesology®
- explain the life cycle of spare parts management
- provide you with 40 key lessons for spare parts inventory management and optimization.
Our guide titled, How to Select the Right Spare Parts Inventory Optimization Software for Your Company, will help you identify the right software for your spare parts inventory optimization.
This guide details:
- Three steps to select the right software, and
- Six traps to avoid.
Plus, it includes an ‘Optimization Software Target Map‘ to help you visualize the suitability of your options.
This white paper explores the issues with MRO and indirect materials procurement.
The key issues discussed include:
- The differences between indirect and direct procurement
- The unique management cost profile of each procurement type
- The MRO procurement complexity trap
- The pros and cons of procurement outsourcing
- The results of an outsourcing success story
The Complete Guide to Asset Recovery is a spare parts management guide that explains everything that you need to know about about the recovery of value from outdated, obsolete, or used industrial spare parts.
- Explains the key terms used when discussing asset recovery.
- Explains the benefits (and it’s more that just capital management).
- Shows three ways to identify surplus items.
- Identifies six categories of items that can subject to asset recovery.
- Details seven methods you can apply – and the risks and benefits of each.
- And how the value recovered varies by each.
- Identifies who should manage the process.
- Explains the different methods for selling surplus items.