Subject Area: Pro Level Spare Parts Management
puts the ‘know how’
into Spare Parts Know How
This is where the ‘rubber meets the road’!
By gaining access to all online content a Pro Level membership will equip you with the know-how and skills to effectively optimize and manage all aspects of your spare parts inventory.
Undertaking our Pro Level program will equip you with:
- certainty about your decision-making
- the confidence that you are doing what’s required to deliver the results you need
- improved critical thinking skills in the area of spare parts inventory management
- recognition as someone who ‘knows your stuff’
As a result, you will know how to:
- Determine the right stock holding for your circumstance
- Identify the critical spares that you really need to stock
- Develop spare parts management policies that really work
- Set up your storeroom for greatest efficiency
- Identify and achieve best practice
- Achieve 100% inventory accuracy
Becoming a Pro means that you will know the right questions to ask, where to find the answers, and what works best to get results.
You might even become the in-house expert that everyone looks to. Or you might be the person providing guidance and leadership.
There is material here that you won’t find anywhere else. If you are involved in spare parts and materials for operations and maintenance you would be mad not to take advantage of this resource.
Adrian Hanrahan | Spare Parts Management Specialist in Oil & Gas
The self-paced Pro Level program will guide you to efficiently learn what you need to know, without costly delays or detours.
Based on decades of experience in working with, consulting to, and training thousands of people in 38 countries Phillip Slater developed the blueprint for what you need to know to effectively and efficiently manage spare parts inventory.
The blueprint is your guide for professional development in spare parts inventory management.
- Follow the specific steps
- Identify which sections of the program you need right now
- Utilize our resources to identify new opportunities for improvement
- Implement the required changes
- Our Advanced Spare Parts Management Course – this is our flagship self-paced online training course. Incorporating 8 training modules this course cover all aspects of spare parts management. To achieve the certificate you will need to pass a series of quizzes, we don’t just give this out for ‘showing up’! Read more about the modules and lessons >>>
- Online support – if you have a question about anything relating to the application of our content then you can use this form to email us your question. We will provide a prompt response guiding you to the right answer.
- Access to our online resource library – 24/7 access to +300 white papers, articles, videos and podcast files contained in our exclusive ‘Know-How Center’ and structured in an easy-to-find system that replicates the spare parts management life cycle. (See map below)
- Access to our searchable blog archive containing a further +300 posts of articles and videos, with new content being posted monthly. This is sorted by category, making it easy to find articles of interest.
- Spare Parts Management Guides, including:
Inventory Optimization Software Selection (exclusive to Pro & Elite Teams members)
Procurement Outsourcing for MRO and Indirect Materials (exclusive to Pro & Elite Teams members)
40 Key Lessons for Spare Parts Inventory Management and Optimization
- Webinar Recordings, including:
How to Select the Right Inventory Optimization Software
Spare Parts Inventory Webinar: 7 Things Every Senior Manager Must Know
Procurement Outsourcing of Indirect Materials
Mastering Spare Parts Management Meetings – Part 1
Mastering Spare Parts Management Meetings – Part 2
- Priority access to all ‘guest expert’ sessions – this is where we bring in subject matter experts – and we have had some really smart people that you don’t normally get access to – covering a whole range of topics.
- eBook: The What, Why and How of Industrial Vending Machines – a complimentary copy of our special report.
- eBook:The Optimization Trap – a complimentary copy of the ebook.
- Online ROP calculator – a quick and easy way to review the validity of day-to-day stock holding decisions.
- Policy templates – downloadable copies of our exclusive policy templates.
- Additional ebooks – available via the Pro Level home page.
Access is provided for 12 months from the date of joining.
Note that this content is not available in our blog.
I now have a supply room policy and a procedure manual (detailed instructions) which includes a planned approach for adding stock and reviewing stocking levels and a plan for removing obsolete parts.
Sondra Carroll | Manager-Supply Room Solutions | Shaw Industries Group
Your material and presentation is very clear and easy to understand and I have learned so much. I wasn’t trained to manage an inventory but have grown into this position.
Denise Garner | Spare Parts Manager Customer Care Group | Haarslev
My Success story in APM Terminals Stores Management is not complete without mentioning Phillip Slater and SparePartsKnowHow.com. He has put together one of the best guides to inventory management. It is systematic compilation that has everything you need for success.
Ateiza Ilyas | Stores Manager | APM Terminals
I want to compliment Phillip Slater on the professionalism, ease of understanding and practicality of the modules. SparePartsKnowHow.com is of a world class standard and suitable for any industry in the world.
Ernie Thaver | Supply Demand Manager | Sasol Mining
I predict that our stock reduction will be about 30% but the absolute figure is less interesting than the confidence that I have now that the stock that remains is moving and necessary in the current situation.
Andre Randsdorp | Purchasing Manager | RIOR BV/Rioned
Click here to see the type of companies that have joined SparePartsKnowHow.com.
The Pro membership is designed to flexibly provide both structured spare parts management training and ad-hoc support.
For structured training work your way through the Advanced Certificate course.
To address specific issues that are impacting you today access the content in that section of the Spare Parts Management Library.
Once you join you can access everything – at a time and place that suits you.
The Pro level membership at SparePartsKnowHow.com is for people who are:
- Engaged in the day-to-day activities of spare parts management.
- Overseeing or supervising spare parts inventory management and decision-making.
- Assigned with the task of implementing changes in the way your company manages spare parts.
The Pro Level is structured so that you can access the content that you need, when you need it.
Contact us to discuss if this option is right for you.
Your investment: US$1,990.00 for 12 months access.
(Less than the cost of a conference or public workshop!)
You have two options for online credit card payment: Stripe or PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account.)
We can arrange payment via invoice.
Please contact us to discuss.