Subject Area: Pro Level Spare Parts Management
A Pro Level membership will equip you with the know-how and skills to effectively optimize and manage all aspects of your spare parts inventory.
This membership will equip you with:
- certainty about your decision-making
- the confidence that you are doing what’s required to deliver the results you need
- improved critical thinking skills in the area of spare parts inventory management
As a result, you will know how to:
- Determine the right stock holding level for your spare parts
- Identify the critical spares that you really need to stock
- Develop spare parts management policies that really work
- Select the right optimization software for your company
- Make best use of industrial vending machines
- Manage MRO and spare parts procurement, avoiding the complexity trap
- Set up your storeroom for greatest efficiency
- Identify and achieve best practice
- Achieve 100% inventory accuracy
Becoming a Pro Member means that you will know the right questions to ask, where to find the answers, and what works best to get results.
And because we provide a full 12 months access you can revisit the content to apply the ‘learn by doing‘ principle and implement improvements.
SparePartsKnowHow.com is an approved training partner
with the Reliability and Maintainability Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
There is material here that you won’t find anywhere else. If you are involved in spare parts and materials for operations and maintenance you would be mad not to take advantage of this resource.
Adrian Hanrahan | Spare Parts Management Specialist in Oil & Gas
Based on decades of experience in working with, consulting to, and training thousands of people in 38 countries Phillip Slater developed the blueprint for what you need to know to effectively and efficiently manage spare parts inventory.
Following the Blueprint we suggest that you begin by completing the Advanced Spare Parts Management Course.
Once you have a firm grounding in spare parts management you can then begin exploring solutions to your specific issues.
Our additional resources can then help you to:
- Define the problem that you are looking to resolve
- Identify the benefits from solving the problem
- Identify the options for addressing the need
- Identify the best solution
- Implement the required changes
We also provide support to keep you on track and point you in the right direction.
- Our Advanced Spare Parts Management Course – this is our flagship self-paced online training course. Incorporating 8 training modules this course cover all aspects of spare parts management. To achieve the certificate you will need to pass a series of quizzes, we don’t just give this out for ‘showing up’! Read more about the modules and lessons >>>
- Access to our online resource library – 24/7 access to +300 white papers, articles, videos and podcast files contained in our exclusive ‘Know-How Center’ and structured in an easy-to-find system that replicates the spare parts management life cycle. (See map below)
- Access to our searchable blog archive containing a further +300 posts of articles and videos, with new content being posted monthly. This is sorted by category, making it easy to find articles of interest.
- Spare Parts Management Guides, including:
Inventory Optimization Software Selection
Procurement Outsourcing for MRO and Indirect Materials
40 Key Lessons for Spare Parts Inventory Management and Optimization
- Webinar Recordings, including:
How to Select the Right Inventory Optimization Software
Spare Parts Inventory Webinar: 7 Things Every Senior Manager Must Know
Procurement Outsourcing of Indirect Materials
Mastering Spare Parts Management Meetings – Part 1
Mastering Spare Parts Management Meetings – Part 2
- Priority access to all ‘guest expert’ sessions – this is where we bring in subject matter experts – and we have had some really smart people that you don’t normally get access to – covering a whole range of topics.
- eBook: The What, Why and How of Industrial Vending Machines – a complimentary copy of our special report.
- eBook:The Optimization Trap – a complimentary copy of the ebook.
- Online ROP calculator – a quick and easy way to review the validity of day-to-day stock holding decisions.
- Policy templates – downloadable copies of our exclusive policy templates.
- Additional ebooks – available via the Pro Level home page.
12 months access from the date of joining.
Note that this content is not available in our blog.
I now have a supply room policy and a procedure manual (detailed instructions) which includes a planned approach for adding stock and reviewing stocking levels and a plan for removing obsolete parts.
Sondra Carroll | Manager-Supply Room Solutions | Shaw Industries Group
Your material and presentation is very clear and easy to understand and I have learned so much. I wasn’t trained to manage an inventory but have grown into this position.
Denise Garner | Spare Parts Manager Customer Care Group | Haarslev
My Success story in APM Terminals Stores Management is not complete without mentioning Phillip Slater and SparePartsKnowHow.com. He has put together one of the best guides to inventory management. It is systematic compilation that has everything you need for success.
Ateiza Ilyas | Stores Manager | APM Terminals
I want to compliment Phillip Slater on the professionalism, ease of understanding and practicality of the modules. SparePartsKnowHow.com is of a world class standard and suitable for any industry in the world.
Ernie Thaver | Supply Demand Manager | Sasol Mining
I predict that our stock reduction will be about 30% but the absolute figure is less interesting than the confidence that I have now that the stock that remains is moving and necessary in the current situation.
Andre Randsdorp | Purchasing Manager | RIOR BV/Rioned
Click here to see the type of companies that have joined SparePartsKnowHow.com.
The Pro Level membership is designed to flexibly provide structured spare parts management training coupled with on-demand support.
If you have a question about anything relating to the application of our content then you can use this form to email us your questions. We will provide a prompt response guiding you to the right answer.
This support is unique to SparePartsKnowHow.com and available for the full length of your membership.
The Pro Level membership at SparePartsKnowHow.com is for people who are:
- Engaged in the day-to-day activities of spare parts management.
- Overseeing or supervising spare parts inventory management and decision-making.
- Assigned with the task of implementing changes in the way your company manages spare parts.
The Pro Level is structured so that you can access the content that you need, when you need it.
Contact us to discuss if this option is right for you.
All content is unlocked and available immediately.
You can ‘binge’ the content all at once or spread it out – it is completely up to you how to pace your training.
You get unlimited access to all content for 12 months – allowing you to refresh your knowledge when you need to.
Please note that SparePartsKnowHow.com principally addresses inventory management for MRO and spare parts held for maintenance and operations support.
Pro Level investment: US$1,990.00 for 12 months access.
(Less than the cost of a conference or public workshop!)
For peace of mind we use the secure payment system at Stripe.Pay now and start todayClick Here
We invite you to review our terms and conditions before signing up.
We can arrange payment via invoice.
Please contact us to discuss.