The identification and removal of surplus, excess, or obsolete inventory can be a major headache for most companies. So much so that it often seems easier to ignore than to do something.
But that approach can’t last forever as this ‘zombie’ inventory is a drain on the balance sheet and eventually people do notice.
Dealing with this situation is usually referred to as ‘Asset Recovery’.
One issue for the people managing the inventory is that there aren’t actually many resources available that explain what you can do about the situation. What are the different methods for management? What are the different methods for selling surplus items?
The Complete Guide to Asset Recovery
The Complete Guide to Asset Recovery explains explains everything that you need to know about about the recovery of value from outdated, obsolete, or used industrial spare parts.
- Explains the key terms used when discussing asset recovery.
- Explains the benefits (and it’s more that just capital management).
- Shows three ways to identify surplus items.
- Identifies six categories of items that can subject to asset recovery.
- Details seven methods you can apply – and the risks and benefits of each.
- And how the value recovered varies by each.
- Identifies who should manage the process.
- Explains the different methods for selling surplus items.
Plus, this asset recovery guide is complimentary!
To get your copy, complete the following form and then check your email.
You might also be interested in reviewing all of our complimentary spare parts management guides.