The Full Access and Support Membership is specifically designed for people who are seeking both training and spare parts management advisory support.
This membership differs from our training courses in that it provides you with greater access to our content, our community, and our advisory support service.
Typically, the people who choose The Full Access and Support Membership are already working at a management or supervisory level in one of these fields: spare parts management, supply chain management, procurement, maintenance, and storeroom.
The Full Access and Support Membership gives you access to:
- All self-paced training courses – that’s all courses.
- Our full Resource Library – use this when seeking specific problem solving information, as and when you need it.
- Policy templates – access to these templates is normally $250 but they are included as part of this membership level.
- Online ROP calculator – a quick and easy way to review the validity of stock holding level decisions.
- Special Interest Group and Virtual Round Table Sessions – your opportunity to discuss your specific issues with us, other members, and invited experts.
- General Advisory Support – in addition to training programs support, this membership provides for general advisory support for the spare part management issues that you face.
- Operational Gap Analysis Tool – this tool helps you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current approach to spare parts inventory management.
- Extended access – this membership provides for 12 months access.
Click here to see the list of companies that have joined SparePartsKnowHow.com.
Your investment for this membership is US$999.00
Payment is accepted via credit card and PayPal.
For other enrollment options please visit our How to Enroll page.
Contact us for more information.