Better Spare Parts Management Starts Here
Award Winning Online Training
SparePartsKnowHow.com provides award-winning online training, specifically developed for the management of spare parts inventory used for maintenance and operations support. That is what makes this service unique.
Browse All of Our Courses
The content has been developed in response to specific ‘real world’ spare parts management issues and needs. The content presented here has helped companies achieve astonishing inventory optimization results – including inventory optimization exceeding 50%.
This website is designed to give you the online training and support needed to become a high achiever in spare parts inventory management. Register below and we will keep you up-to-date with regular articles and course updates.
SparePartsKnowHow.com is an approved training partner
with the Reliability and Maintainability Center
at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Take Advantage of Our Unique Membership Model
At SparePartsKnowHow.com we have adopted a unique subscription model that, for one low annual fee, gives you unlimited access to our complete range of spare parts management training, resources, coaching, and support.
Browse All of Our Courses
Our Goal is to Help You Optimize Your Inventory and Avoid Spare Parts Inventory Management Problems
Spare parts inventory management doesn’t follow the usual rules of supply chain and inventory management theory, yet this what most people try to apply to this discipline.
Not understanding the nuances of spare parts inventory management results in the under-achievement of optimization goals, over spending on spare parts inventories, excess and unnecessary downtime, labor and ‘wrench time’ inefficiencies, and inventory improvement projects that stagnate or fail (find out why).
The training at SparePartsKnowHow.com helps you avoid these problems.
Phillip Slater created this website to provide you with the training, information, and support you need to optimize your spare parts inventory, increase spare parts availability, reduce stock outs, and achieve high levels of accuracy.
The online resource center at SparePartsKnowHow.com provides you with access to:
- Spare parts specific training courses covering inventory management, inventory optimization, integration with maintenance and reliability, and spare parts policy development. SparePartsKnowHow.com is an approved training partner with the Reliability and Maintainability Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Our exclusive online resources library, including an extensive range of articles, videos, white papers, podcasts, ebooks, guidelines, and presentations
- Online coaching support to answer all of your spare parts related questions via direct email access to Phillip Slater
- Our Capability Framework to help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current approach to spare parts inventory management and develop your improvement plan
- Our ReOrder Point Calculator to help with your day-to-day decision making
SparePartsKnowHow.com is Supported by:
sparesFinder: helping companies solve materials data challenges and providing the tools needed to deliver significant savings beyond data cleaning. Read more…
The Reliability & Maintainability Center (RMC) at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, provides comprehensive programs of eduction in reliability and maintenance practice. Read more…