Being part of, or leading, a spare parts project can be a real challenge. The biggest issue is that not many people are fully prepared for this type of project because they haven’t been trained in the nuances of spare parts management. It is different to ‘normal’ inventory
This is where SparePartsKnowHow.com can help. This website provides a range of tools, resources, and support that you can use to improve your own know-how and to help with your project.
Let Us Help You Achieve Your Project Goals
In addition to the benefits of undertaking online training, the benefits of joining SparePartsKnowHow.com to help you with your project include:
- You get 24/7 access to all of our training courses and content – this gives you the convenience of being able to access what you need, when you need it. No need to wait around for us!
- You get access to our online coaching – to get all your spare parts inventory questions answered
- You can use our Best Practices Framework to objectively assess your spare parts management approach at one or all of your sites
- You get the peace of mind that our content has helped transform spare parts management at more than 1,300 storerooms world-wide
- Our Spare Parts Inventory Optimization Course will show you how to optimize your inventory in a way that delivers great results with a lasting impact
- Our Spare Parts Policy Development course will show you how to develop policies and guidelines that will help your team succeed
- We provide templates of policies to help short-cut your development time
- You can access of or our content and complete all of our courses for the one low annual fee
Spare Parts Project Support FAQs
How do I join?
To get access to our tools, resources, and support for your project, you need to first join as an Individual Member To do that you pay online via PayPal and then just follow the prompts.
Here is a link to PayPal
What if I don’t have a PayPal Account?
No problem, PayPal accepts a wide range of credit cards as well.
Here is a link to PayPal
How much does it cost?
Membership is US$499.00 per year
When I join, are there any extra costs for access to training courses, online coaching, or templates?
All training, courses, support and content is included in the annual membership fee. The only items not included are our occasional ‘action programs’.
Once I complete a course how do I get my certificate?
Our team monitors the progress of members as they progress through the requirements for certificates. Once you complete all requirements we will email your certificate within a week or so.
What if I join and then change my mind?
If you have not completed any quizzes or certificates we provide a 28-day refund period for people that join up online. Just advise us within 28 days and if you have not yet completed any quizzes or certificates then we will give you a full refund. Note that all membership privileges and access will cease once the refund is granted. If you have completed any activity that awards a certificate or a badge then no refunds are available.
Does the membership renew automatically?
Yes. This ensures that there is no interruption to your membership and study program.
What if I don’t want to renew automatically?
If you don’t want to renew your membership automatically then you just need to adjust this setting in PayPal after you have joined.
What if I forget to cancel the renewal, can I get a refund?
If you advise us within 28 days of renewal that you didn’t want to renew but forgot to switch this off then we will provide a refund less a $50 handling fee. However, this refund policy will not apply if you complete any quiz or certificate requirements during that 28-day period. After 28 days, there are no refunds.
Will you invoice me for a single membership?
No. We provide the convenience of online subscriptions for single memberships.
What if I need 5 or more memberships?
In this case, we can arrange to invoice you but you can’t access the training courses or content until the invoice is paid in full. We can invoice you for as few as 5 members.
If you are considering 20 or more members then you should consider joining as a Company Member – here is a link.
Do I get a discount for signing up multiple members?
Multiple sign ups paid for through a single invoice save us on processing fees so we pass that saving onto you. You can expect a 7.5% discount on the standard individual membership – meaning that you pay only US$462.50 per person per year!
Can I join with a single membership and then share that with my colleagues?
Membership is for individuals and sharing is not allowed. If we find that the login is being used by someone other than the registered user the membership will be cancelled, with no refund.
What if I have more questions?
Then please contact us! Here is a link