Our Spare Parts Management Gap Analysis is a an operational self-assessment tool for evaluating your company’s current capabilities with spare parts inventory management and identifying the gaps with best practice.
- Helps you to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s current approach to spare parts inventory management
- Enables you to easily map your company’s performance for a quick and easy visual representation
- Ranks your performance into one of five categories, giving you an easy-to-use way to communicate results and compare future improvements
- Provides the insight you help you prioritize your improvement actions
How to use the Spare Parts Management Gap Analysis
After you download the document you simply answer a series of 30 questions where you score your performance against statements of best practice. These questions are divided into 6 key areas:
- Policy and Procedures
- Culture, Accountability and Metrics
- Inventory Management Process
- Storeroom Admin and Control
- Inventory Optimization
- Achievement of Outcomes
Then you use the framework to score and map your performance and then identify your company’s strengths and weaknesses.
From that you can prioritize your improvement action plans.
Please note that this tool is exclusively available to Full Access and Support Members.
Click here to access the Spare Parts Inventory Management Gap Analysis and supporting instructional video