Our Spare Parts Inventory Management Capability and Best Practice Framework is a self-assessment tool for evaluating your company’s current capabilities with spare parts inventory management and identifying the gaps with best practice.
- Helps you to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s current approach to spare parts inventory management
- Maps your company’s performance for a quick and easy visual representation
- Ranks your performance into one of five categories, giving you an easy way to communicate results and compare future improvements
- Provides the insight to help you prioritize your improvement actions
How to use this assessment tool
The framework requires that you answer a series of 30 questions
by ranking your performance against statements of best practice.
These questions are divided into 6 key areas:
- Policy and Procedures
- Culture, Accountability and Metrics
- Inventory Management Process
- Storeroom Admin and Control
- Inventory Optimization
- Achievement of Outcomes
There are five questions in each section.
Once you complete the questions our tool maps your performance and then
generates a report identifying your company’s strengths and weaknesses.
This report will be instantly available in your browser and we will
send a PDF version to the email address provided when you begin the questionnaire.
Using this report you can prioritize your improvement action plans.
Please note that this tool is exclusively available to Full Access and Support Members.
Created by Phillip Slater