The training content at SparePartsKnowHow.com is based on a series of 8 individual Spare Parts Management Training Modules.
These Spare Parts Management Training Modules are organized into courses but can each be undertaken individually.
The 8 Spare Parts Management Training Modules are:
- Module 1: Introduction to Spare Parts Inventory Management more info >>>
- Module 2: Stock Level Decision Making more info >>>
- Module 3: Spare Parts Inventory Optimization more info >>>
- Module 4: Spare Parts Best Practices more info >>>
- Module 5: Metrics, Reporting & Policies more info >>>
- Module 6: The Storeroom: Introduction and Physical Management more info >>>
- Module 7: The Storeroom: Procedural Management more info >>>
- Module 8: Program Implementation more info >>>
You can mix-and-match the modules that suit you so that your training focusses on your issues.
Please note that all course content is provided in the course modules online.
Training Module Length and Time Commitment
Each module allows you to study at your own pace and access to the chosen module content is available for 1 month from the date of enrollment.
We recommend a minimum time commitment of 2 hours per week.
Studying at this rate will enable you to complete the training within the allocated time and leave some time for review.
Of course, if you have time, you can work through the content faster than that. The choice is yours.
Coaching and Tutorial Support
Online course-related coaching and tutorial support is provided via our exclusive online coaching function.
Training Course Assessment
Each of the Spare Parts Management Training Modules includes an online quiz. To successfully complete a quiz you need to score a minimum of 80% correct.
This success is acknowledged via a down-loadable module completion ‘badge’.
Spare Parts Management Training Modules Investment
The investment for each individual module $99.00
Payment is accepted via credit card and PayPal.
Each of the Spare Parts Management Training Module description pages (See above) includes a link for online enrollment in that module.
For other enrollment options please visit our How to Enroll page.